Birthday Celebrations {Pinkalicious Party}







What do you do when you have two little girls whose birthdays are two weeks apart turning five and two?        I turned to their favorite book.  They beg for Pinkalicious to be read every night! Cate & Callahan had a great time celebrating with friends...I only wish I had more time and a better memory...I forgot to do some fun things. Oh well, next time!  Thank you to all our sweet friends who showed  up for the craziness and most of all Thank you to God for these sweet blessings He put in our lives!

Comments

  1. it was so cute! can't believe you had that idea! it was pretty funny to see them playing musical thrones,but no thrones!(plates)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly said she had tons of fun at the party! Annie, too. They were so excited before hand to dress up and go to "Caitlyn, and Callahan's PINK party!!!" Annie said, "I will play with my friend Callahan."

    The pictures look like everyone was enjoying themselves and I don't think they cared to much that you forgot some things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts